Monday, May 8, 2017

Blog Hop Wrap-up and Winners

Wow! As always Quiltmaker's blog hop was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful new blocks. If you end up making Boxed Star please tag me on Instagram, or flickr so I'll be sure to see it!

Boxed Star, Block No. 1477, Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Vol. 15

What an honor it is to participate in the blog hop. It's always so great to get to hear from so many readers and interact with you. I especially enjoyed reading all about your "silly" fears. Although, I'll be the first to admit that "silly" in no way means they aren't to be taken seriously, rather it means not something you'd immediately identify as causing someone anxiety. If you read through all the comments you discovered that many of us share the same fears. I found that to be both interesting, and comforting. We have much more in common with each other than meets the eye.

I promised to draw names for two winners using Random.org and I've already heard back from them both:

  • Winner of an issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Block, Vol. 15 (to be sent directly from the magazine editors) is Commentor No. 55, Beth! Congratulations!
  • Winner of a mini fat quarter bundle and Vol. 15 of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks (to be sent by me) is Commentor No. 13, Quilting Tangent! Congratulations!

Both prizes should already be on the way. Thanks again for stopping by Shadows of the Blue Ridge, and I hope to see you again next time!

Happy quilting!
~Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Debbie, I didn't share my 'silliest' fear because I was having too much trouble picking just one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love it when you share your thoughts, so please leave a comment.

I respond to comments and questions via e-mail. If your profile is not linked to your e-mail then check back here for a reply.