Friday, May 23, 2014

A Little Bit of Quilt Market Came to Me!

Well how much fun can one girl have on a Friday afternoon? After a long day at school {spent mostly looking at a computer screen} I stopped by my LQS, The Scrappy Apple, on the way home...as is my usual Friday routine. It just so happened the Moda fabric rep. was there and my friend, Kelley, was placing orders for Fall fabric deliveries. Kelley asked me to look at the upcoming fabric lines and help pick out what to order! Can you believe it :o) Gosh there is beautiful fabric coming out this Fall!

I'd seen pictures of many of the fabric lines from all of the IG #quiltmarket postings and blog posts, so it was super fun to see them in person. Digital pictures just don't do the beautiful fabrics justice.

It seems kinda funny to write a blog post and have no pictures to go with it, but I don't feel I can legally post any since I do not have pictures of my own. Instead, I'm going to direct you to some I've found online. Hope you enjoy!

  • Modern Building Blocks kit featuring Moda Bella Solids...this just may be my very favorite! I've already committed to buying this one!!
  • Aurifil thread and quilt kits. These sweet kits contain spools of Aurifil thread, a package of coordinating Moda precuts, and a quilt pattern. So cute!!
  • Moda's Future Groups of fabrics...take a few minutes to browse and enjoy...such prettiness! 
Kelley said the next time the Moda rep. is scheduled she will call me to come in and help her again...I can't wait! Maybe I can take a few pictures to share...

3 comments:

  1. What a great experience! I'm sure it was invigorating and inspiring all at once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Building Blocks pattern! I want to make that one too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love it when you share your thoughts, so please leave a comment.

I respond to comments and questions via e-mail. If your profile is not linked to your e-mail then check back here for a reply.