Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gentle Saturday Morning

Birds are singing, the sun is shining, and a beautiful Spring Day is in it's infancy. It feels so good to be outside.

Just so I could enjoy being outdoors I took the Faith Circle Wonky Disappearing 4 Patch blocks out on the deck for a quick photo shoot :)


Here they are all ready to be cut to size and stitched together. I love this gentle quilt already. 

I have a couple of fun ideas swirling around in my head for sweet additions to these blocks...we'll see if they work out :)

Edit: Tutorial for this block can be found here.

Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. oh this are darling! I like them all together ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking great! The spring weather is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I love the colors..... remind me of candy, or Popsicles, or sherbet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sweet indeed, I can imagine how they get your head 'swirling', so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s fantastic - love alle the Colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love it when you share your thoughts, so please leave a comment.

I respond to comments and questions via e-mail. If your profile is not linked to your e-mail then check back here for a reply.